To make this site work properly, small data files called cookies are usually placed on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To remember your actions so that you don’t have to keep setting the same preferences every time you return.
- To understand when you’ve clicked through from one of my emails to this site, so that emails are more personalised and I don’t keep sending you the same stuff that you’ve already read.
- To analyse data about how traffic passes through this site. I use Google Analytics for this, which does not personally identify you as an individual.
- To remember when you sign up to any products that I’ve recommended to you as an affiliate, so that you can benefit from additional, tailored information from me to help you get as much value as possible.
- Cookies used are permanent (unless you delete them) and some relate to third parties (Such as Bing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and AWeber – my e-mail service provider). None of these third parties use these cookies to advertise to you themselves. Your personal information is secure with me.
- I control and access the cookie-related information that I or any of the third parties mentioned above hold on you.
- Cookies will not be used for any purpose other than purposes stated in this policy.
- By using this site you consent to the use of at least some cookies. This site cannot function properly without cookie scripts loading on page load.
Also, some videos embedded in the pages on this website use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under my control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most internet browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.